PADMA MEDITATION: THE FREEDOM WORKSHOP!
This coming September 7 to 11, 2016, join Padma at the world-renowned Padma at Hollyhock Retreat Centre on the gorgeous west coast of British Columbia, Canada.
Experience four glorious days of retreat at this paradise on Earth, with gourmet, organic cuisine, rest and beauty, plus an incredibly inspiring series of workshop with Padma!
This September, Padma will present her ‘Freedom Workshop”, a unique combination of several of her signature workshops including ‘Foundations of Freedom’ and ‘Relax and Renew.’ Even if you have previously taken either of these original workshops with Padma you will be inspired and deeply touched to immerse yourself in Padma’s newest learning program.
Padma will have just returned to Canada from another entire year in meditation retreat in the Himalayas of India with her guru, and will share with you all her most recent teachings and revelations.
THE FREEDOM WORKSHOP:
“Remember you’re free and live in happiness, strength and peace.”
Padma will share wisdom, laughter and inquiry from 3 decades of direct study with a Himalayan meditation master, and will guide you to find your own lasting freedom.
This is a joyful immersion in pure meditation, insightful discussion, eastern philosophy and psychology along with Padma’s unique style of gentle yoga. Enjoy this rare chance to learn timeless knowledge directly transmitted to Padma from her guru in India.
Become a master of your mind rather than being overwhelmed by it. Be free from habitual negative thinking patterns and expand life’s joy. Explore how this powerful information is fully applicable in your daily life.
- Manage Changes in Life
- Be Free from Feeling Overwhelmed
- Eliminate Negative Self-Talk
- Learn from the Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Enjoy Life Fully
- Integrate what you learn into your life
3 specific learning outcomes of the program:
- personal, direct awareness of the freedom and infinite possibilities in life
- knowledge of the nature of the mind to create problems and how skillfully and effectively to overcome these
- practice of techniques of health that will support a lifetime of wellness
How you will learn:
- through dialogue and investigation with the group and with Padma
- through practice of meditation and yoga
- through personal introspection and contemplation
Go to the Padma Meditation on Hollyhock website and Request a Reservation. Follow the reservation process on that page or else you can contact Hollyhock via:
CALL (800) 933-6339
CALL (250) 935-6576 (outside North America)
Fax: (250) 935-6424
PO Box 127, Manson’s Landing
Cortes Island, B.C. V0P 1K0 Canada
At Hollyhock, tuitions is separated from accommodations fees.
EMAIL PADMA for more information!
Thank you and have a wonderful springtime!
“See you in September!” Padma