The BALANCE & JOY! Retreat
September 6 to 10, 2017, join Padma at the world-renowned Hollyhock Retreat Centre on the gorgeous west coast of British Columbia, Canada.
Experience four glorious days of meditation and yoga retreat at this paradise on Earth, with gourmet, organic cuisine, deep rest, a beautiful retreat property with both ancient forests and white sandy beaches, plus an inspiring series of original and new workshop with Padma!
This September, Padma will present her ‘Balance & Joy!’ workshop, a unique combination of several of her signature workshops including ‘Relax and Renew’ and ‘Living Wisdom.’ Even if you have previously taken either of these original workshops with Padma you will be inspired and deeply touched to immerse yourself in Padma’s newest offerings.
Padma will have just returned to Canada from another year in meditation study and retreat in the western Himalayas of India with her guru there, and will share with you all her most recent teachings, experiences and insights.
“Remember you’re free and live in happiness, strength and peace.”
Padma will share wisdom, laughter and inquiry from three decades of direct study with a Himalayan meditation master, and will guide you to find your own lasting joy.
This is a blissful immersion in pure meditation, insightful discussion, eastern philosophy and psychology along with Padma’s unique style of powerful yet gentle yoga. Enjoy this rare chance to learn timeless knowledge directly transmitted to Padma from her guru in India.
Become a master of your mind rather than being overwhelmed by it. Be free from habitual negative thinking patterns and expand life’s joy. Explore how this powerful information is fully applicable in your daily life.
- Recognize stress signals in your body and mind
- Skillfully fine-tune your external and internal environments to support yourself in health and joy
- Manage Changes in Life
- Strengthen and steady your nervous system and energetic responses to everyday challenges
- Eliminate Negative Self-Talk
- Discover awareness of inner peace and self-love
- Enjoy Life Fully
- Integrate what you experience & learn into your daily life
3 specific learning outcomes of the program:
- personal, direct awareness of the freedom and infinite possibilities in life
- knowledge of the nature of the mind to create problems and how skillfully and effectively to alleviate these
- practice of techniques of health that will support a lifetime of wellness
How you will learn:
- through dialogue and investigation with the group and with Padma
- through practice of meditation and yoga
- through personal introspection and contemplation
Go to the Hollyhock Retreat Centre website and Request a Reservation. Follow the reservation process on that page or else you can contact Hollyhock via:
CALL (800) 933-6339
CALL (250) 935-6576 (outside North America)
Fax: (250) 935-6424
PO Box 127, Manson’s Landing
Cortes Island, B.C. V0P 1K0 Canada
At Hollyhock, tuitions is separated from accommodations fees.
EMAIL PADMA for more information!
See you in September!