Padma Meditation offers designer meditation workshops tailored to your specific group. These workshop programs will be exactly designed to suit the precise needs of your organization. Email to inquire.
“There is no doubt that the many years that I have known Padma she has enriched not only my life but all those who she came into contact with as a result of my initial meeting with her. During the last 10 years I’ve had the opportunity of engaging the services of Padma on behalf of our law firm Simpson Thomas & Associates. There is no doubt in my mind that Padma is an extremely well-trained teacher in yoga. She also recognizes the importance of not only teaching the principles of yoga but also living these principles. I have no hesitation in recommending Padma.” Bernie Simpson, C.M.
POSSIBLE CORPORATE MEDITATION WORKSHOPS:
- EXECUTIVE EXCELLENCE: Private meditation classes for Executives. Be the CEO of your mind!
- CORPORATE WELLNESS: Group meditation classes for Management and Staff. Improve Efficiency. Know how ego works and how to manage egos.
- HOW TO TEACH MEDITATION SKILLS: For Educators and Parents. Simple techniques that help.
- MEDITATION THERAPY: Apply the healing power of meditation in your life.
- COPING WITH DIFFICULT EMOTIONS: Meditation for Children and Teens. Have some tools that work.
- SATISFACTION: Gentle yoga, breath and meditation. For Seniors. Live your bliss.
OTHER MEDITATION COURSES AVAILABLE:
These courses and others are available in One-Day Workshops, Weekend Workshops and in 6-Week Online Sessions.
Please email to inquire about booking one of these workshops with Padma at a location near to you.
- Royal Yoga/ Raaj Yoga: The Eight Steps of classical practice. Thoroughly explore each essential step in Patanjali’s classical Yoga/Meditation philosophy. Deepen and clarify your understanding of this ancient sacred science of meditation and inner happiness. Learn the original Sanskrit terms and study and practice pranayam, mudras, chakras, and mantras. Essential for yoga teachers and dedicated students. A fascinating discovery of meditation.
- Effective Efficiency! Explore the Bhagavad Gita: The essential scripture of yoga. An excellent course for any yoga enthusiast to explore the heart of yoga philosophy. A must for any yoga teacher to study. With Padma, learn to read directly from the Sanskrit scripture, to chant the verses, and to experience the beauty of this sacred story. The Gita is the holy book of yoga and filled with profound ancient wisdom that is still fully relevant in our modern world.
- Invite Padma to teach the Meditation and Philosophy required components in your Yoga Teacher Training Program: For yoga studios and individuals offering yoga teacher training programs who want a high quality component of meditation and yoga philosophy in their programs. Padma Yoga has contributed the Meditation and Philosophy components to many Yoga Teacher Training Programs and specializes in these teachings to programs offering training to yoga teachers internationally. These are continuing education and advanced studies for yoga teachers, yoga teacher training programs, as well as dedicated students. Workshops are available as weekend intensive workshops.
- Mantra & Sanskrit: Introduction to Sanskrit and chanting. Learn to read, write, and perfectly pronounce the ancient sacred language of yoga while studying the original scriptures. Sanskrit opens up to you a new and thrilling vision of yoga, expanding your mind as much as your vocabulary of eastern meditation philosophy! Learn to chant and understand authentic verses from the Vedas, Patanjali, the Upanishads, and sacred hymns. Enhance your meditation practice.
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras Classical Meditation Philosophy: The classical text of meditation practices and philosophy. Study directly from the original Sanskrit text and learn to chant with authentic pronunciation. This book describes a universal understanding of how the human mind works, and how we can achieve happiness.
- Himalayan Tantra Yoga and Meditation: A beautiful class of deep yoga and quiet meditation. Learn the essentials of a meditation practice while practicing gentle yoga and conscious awareness in daily life. Maintain spiritual awareness while living fully in the world. Tantra is the vision of wholeness and oneness of you with the world. Time for discussions and practice. First-timers to experienced. All welcome! Learn this priceless skill and increase the quality of everyday of your life.
- Conscious Living: An insight into what conscious living is and how we can expand our awareness.
- Blissful Living: A delightful mix of yoga and meditation.
Email for full details of how to have Padma give a workshop to your group.
Host a Workshop at your place of work!
PREVIOUS WORKSHOPS include:
Freedom from Struggles. BC, 2015
OM Meditation Retreat. Himalayas India, 2014 (2-weeks)
Wanderlust Festival. Whistler, BC, 2014
Foundations. Vancouver, BC, 2013
Relax & Renew. Vancouver, BC, 2013
End Struggles. Vancouver, BC, 2013
Focus & Efficiency. Vancouver, BC, 2013
Master Class Workshops. Toronto Yoga Conference, 2006, 2010, 2011, 2012
Master Class Workshops. Vancouver Yoga Conference, 2010, 2011, 2012
Padma Meditation 108-hour Training. Vancouver, BC, 2012
DEEP STILLNESS. BC, 2012
FOUNDATIONS. BC, 2012
CONSCIOUS LIVING.BC, 2012
END STRUGGLES. BC, 2011
RAAJ YOGA, Presented by the Hatha Yoga Association of Victoria. BC, 2010
The Elemental Series, BC, 2009, 2010
RELAX AND RENEW. BC, 2009, 2010
Focus & Efficiency Workshop, BC, 2009, 2010
Freedom from Struggle, BC, 2009, 2010
Royal Yoga, Florida, 2005
Radiant Living Retreat, Mexico, 2006
Riviera Retreat, France, 2006
Tantra, BC, 2008
Living Yoga Retreat, Ontario
Living Freedom, Ontario, 2005
Conscious Living, Ontario, 2006
Sanskrit & Mantra, BC, 2003
Pure Freedom, BC, 2008
Pure Relaxation, BC, 2008
Pure Focus, BC, 2008
All Seasons Retreat, BC, 2010
Stillness By the Beach Retreat, BC
Thanksgiving Retreat, BC, 2002
Raaj Yoga Workshop, BC
Full Lotus Retreat, BC, 2002