1. How can I study with Padma?
- Invite Padma to offer a workshop near you! Email here.
- Sign up for any single workshop, or register for the whole Teacher Training Program for the complete education.
- Try the on-going Mentoring Program or the upcoming Online Programs if you cannot make a workshop.
- Email to inquire about private sessions as well.
2. How can I most easily pay for the courses?
- Take advantage of the reduced price by paying for the whole TT Program at once, or pay as you go for each workshop one at a time. Email to inquire and then send a cheque to register or pay online for programs at our online webstore.
3. How can I place an order for DVDs?
- Go directly to our online webstore to place an order. Otherwise, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to #189-1857 West 4th Ave., Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6J 1M4
- Click mail order form for a printable order form.
4. What kind of meditation is Padma Meditation?
- Padma Meditation is an originally developed program, soundly-based in classical, time-tested techniques of yogic meditations, including many of the skills suggested in buddhist and other respected, traditional or newer meditation schools. Padma Meditation also includes recent western scientific research on meditation. PM is secular, designed to be practical and applicable in our modern lives, being well-established in safe and universally applicable methods. PM is for all people regardless of religion.
5. Where does Padma teach her workshops?
- Padma teaches in Vancouver and Toronto and also travels across Canada and internationally to host workshops. Email email@example.com to ask about inviting Padma to host a workshop near you.
6. What can I do with a Padma Meditation Teacher Certification?
- Certified as a Padma Meditation Teacher, you join a prestigious group of people who are qualified to share fine meditation skills and philosophy. You will be included on our online registry of PM meditation teachers and have your bio posted on the Padma Meditation site. Once you have completed the entire training, you will be recommended for teaching PM workshops near you and for assisting Padma in her workshops.
Certified Meditation Teachers practice in many varied settings today. Wellness is one of the fastest growing industries in NA. Educated ‘baby-boomers’ are spending more on health and life quality, and are interested in stress-management, personal growth and life-purpose exploration. There is increased stress in our modern environment with not enough information on how to manage stress and personal crises. Young population desires information on personal stress-management. Maturing population desires more depth of spiritual meaning and possibly less physical exertion. Businesses want less stress-leave time of employees and employees want better wellness benefits from employers.
Over the past decade medical science has extensively documented the role of stress in creating negative health impacts, and also the positive therapeutic effects of meditation. Some of the areas that Certified Meditation Teachers can practice include: corporate stress management education programs, wellness centers, government agencies, cardiovascular rehabilitation programs, cancer clinics, high schools, clinical psychologists practices, in cooperation with many types of mental health practitioners, including psychiatrists. Many have their own private meditation consulting practices, offering services to a wide array of individuals and organizations. As science continues to document the positive results of meditation, the demand for qualified meditation teachers will continue to rise.
7. How do I order Padma Products Wholesale?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for wholesale.
8. Does Padma teach private classes?
- Padma does occasionally have availability for private sessions in Vancouver, and when she is traveling to workshops. Please email email@example.com to inquire.
9. Why should I study meditation?
- Centuries of studies and new scientific research all verify that meditation increases joy, and unfolds a state of total health and clarity. Studies have shown that meditation helps lengthen the attention span, increasing productivity and effectiveness with less wasted energy. It stimulates the youth-hormone in the brain, reducing the symptoms of aging and fatigue, stimulates the immune system to fight diseases, alleviates depression and anxiety, lowers blood pressure and helps prevent and reverse disease and chronic pain. Since stress is well known to be related to over 90% of ailments, stress-reduction will decrease both medical costs and sick-leave.